Hanon TANK Microwave Reaction System adopts the international advanced double magnetron frequency microwave heating system and realizes the high power microwave balanced magnetic field safety heating.
Microwave Reaction System has been widely used in food, textile, plastic, geological, metallurgical, coal, biological medicine, petroleum chemical industry, environmental monitoring, sewage treatment, battery manufacturing, cosmetics, etc.
1. Multiple safety protection function: It has more than ten safety protection measures to ensure experiment safety，including temperature control system, pressure control system,real-time temperature and pressure abnormal monitoring system, explosion-proof security doors, thicken cavity with 10 layer TEFLON coating, High-power exhaust system, program with suspend or start at any time. Ladder-style control temperature system, the material is TFM for the vessel and aerospace composite material for the vessel cover, the vessel cap with PFA and the pressure shrapnel use PEEK.
2. Optical fiber temperature control system: The TANK adopts the internationally advanced optical fiber temperature control system.It avoids producing the spark which other temperaturecontrol mode caused, effectively eliminates microwave interference temperature control system and other factors. It not only achieves precision control temperature but also it is themost safe microwave digestion temperature control mode at present.
3. Double magnetron variable frequency control system: It could adjust microwave outputcontinuously. It makes the microwave field more uniform and more accurate that could ensure the sample digestion are uniform.
4. The high accuracy pressure sensor could make the pressure control more precise.
5. 7"LCD color touch-screen real time display the temperature and pressure curve.
6. Built-in method library (30 methods) and the methods could be programmed.
7. The ARM chip with UCOS -II operation system: It is suitable for the experimental preparation equipment which runs stably and operates easily.